LLC Priangarue Timber Mill (Priangarue TM) is a priority investment project in the Krasnoyarsk Region in a wood development area. PWPC produces softwood lumber of export quality according to GOST 26002-83.
The administration of Krasnoyarsk Region – support and maintenance of the project (based on the cooperation agreement between the Government of the Krasnoyarsk Region and Priangarue TM dd 18.02.2011).
National Bank TRUST – the financing partner of the project
- Launch of market products – November 2013
- Term to reach full capacity – 2Q 2016
- The volume of output – 300 000 m3
- The expected annual wood cutting area rate of Priangarue TM is 1.4 million m3
- Raw material – the Angara pine and Siberian larch
- The territory of the plant – 44.5 hectares
- The head count at the designed capacity – 480 people
- Tax payments to the budgets of all levels – 13 million RUR
- Investment support amount – about 2 billion RUR
- Project implementation period: 2010-2016